Skip to main content

LUDACRIS AND CARRIE UNDERWOOD, WHO IS THE CHAMPION?



This up-beat blend of hip-hop, pop, dance, Rap and more, has deep lines that fuse hope and motivation together.
Carrie Underwood elegantly sings of “working my whole life” and “now it’s do or die.” These words are a question of success and how bad(in a good way) you want it.

I like to describe the desire for success as “how good you are at wanting what you want so badly.” True. Until you come to terms with the notion of what your life really is about (which is to fully succeed), the question ‘Who is the Champion’ remains unanswered.
“I am invisible, unbreakable, unstoppable, unshakable, they knock me down, I get up again…” 
These lines powerfully done with strong vocals bring to light the spirit of the champion.
Explicitly dropping the defining bars in lyrical precision, Ludacris speaks of the ‘born champion’ and gives the acronym some solidly defined classifications, recognizing that every champion is all about his principles.

What are these principles? What makes them so special? Here we go:
C     -       Courage I possess through the drama
H      -       Hurt, but it’s all for the Honor
A     -       Attitude working through the patience
M     -       Money comes and goes so ‘M’ is for Motivation
P      -       Gotta stay consistent, the ‘P’ is to Persevere
I       -       Integrity, Innovative career
O     -       Optimistic, Open and never shut
N     -       Necessary, am never giving up.

There you have it. Now you know that the champion is Carrie Underwood. The champion is Ludacris. The champion is You. The champion is Me –the writer, the reader, the singer, the rapper…everybody doing more than just their best to succeed.
The song, the energy, the passion, the principles…will activate the champion in you.
-Voguam OziBernard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANK YOU YAMAHA FOR EVERY MUSIC PERFECTION

Thinking of chords, notes, sound system and everything that has to do with the highest quality of instruments, am not going to fail in the need to appreciate the brains, creative minds and workforce of Yamaha. Yamaha Corporation, the Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a very wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, and power sports equipment is widely appreciated for their contributions to the making, performing and enjoyment of great music in all genres. So beautify to see all the really gorgeous musical instruments that speak, sing, sound and show the excellence of the brand Yamaha. The Global impact reminds me of the beauty in consistent advancement and upgrade. The impact they have had for centuries in the development and production of magnificent masterpieces is incontrovertible. With the corporate slogan, "Sharing Passion & Performance," the Yamaha Group truly daily con

Our #AnimateExpressions for the song ‘In spite of me’ by Tasha Cobbs-Leonard & Ciara

It is raining here as I write these words of #AnimateExpressions for this exceptionally relatable song by Tasha Cobbs-Leonard and Ciara. Two sisters who really poured out so much passion into this music. The track has been on replay for hours now; I don’t cross every T I don’t dot every i  Gat more flaws than a little And I messed up a thousand times I don’t always commit Sometimes I give up way too quick and then I get tired of trying to run away from who I am to who I want to be…🎶🎤 I ask myself “what are your aspirations in life”? it scares me to realize that I may never meet the minutest part of every single one of them-expectations.  My tears are mixed with the rain, my heart rending form the feeling of disappointment because, again, I have fallen back into the addictions that I keep battling for so many years. These days I wouldn’t even chose me for anything good. They say nobody can really know you as much as you do. Yes. The things I know about me are so hurtful that I would s

Top Six Selected Songs we call Bravery's finest.

The truth about our individuality is that we separately often experience the collective realities of life. We know that we can choose the outcome of every fight so we do the needful to win. These six selected songs are effective musical weapons of combat that consistently help us to succeed in, and stay on top of, everything that we do. 1.    'I Will Fear No more' by The Afters You’re my courage when I worry in the dead of night, You’re my strength ‘cause am not strong enough to win this fight, You are greater than the battle raging in my mind, I will trust you Lord I will fear no more... This song has given us so many testimonies in our professional and personal lives. Our friends, family members and colleagues also have had, and still will continue to tell about undeniable experiences plus remarkable workings of miracles through the spirit that inspired this song.  Anxiety consistently seeks to defeat us when we focus on our capabilities and strength. Pre