Skip to main content

Top Six Selected Songs we call Bravery's finest.



The truth about our individuality is that we separately often experience the collective realities of life. We know that we can choose the outcome of every fight so we do the needful to win. These six selected songs are effective musical weapons of combat that consistently help us to succeed in, and stay on top of, everything that we do.

1.   'I Will Fear No more' by The Afters
You’re my courage when I worry in the dead of night,
You’re my strength ‘cause am not strong enough to win this fight,
You are greater than the battle raging in my mind,
I will trust you Lord
I will fear no more...
This song has given us so many testimonies in our professional and personal lives. Our friends, family members and colleagues also have had, and still will continue to tell about undeniable experiences plus remarkable workings of miracles through the spirit that inspired this song.  Anxiety consistently seeks to defeat us when we focus on our capabilities and strength. Preparation for every encounter, challenge, project or fight may not always be adequate so when we decide to eliminate fear, we deal with everything from within. We win first in our minds by rearranging our dispositions and approaching everything with the mentality of a consistent conqueror.
Visit-  http://theafters.com/ to know more about The Afters. 

2.   'Surrounded(Fight my battles)' by Michael W. Smith
   
This is how I fight my battles…
It may look like am surrounded but am surrounded by you...

Scot Anderson says if you want to be successful, you have to learn to think the same way that successful people think. This song by Michael W. Smith is very powerful because it contains few lyrics yet enormously fulfills the limitless confines of its impact. Every man, woman, child, group, institution and nation has battles to fight. It is the reality of existence especially because the aftermath of every battle is an authentication of the power and authority of the champion over the problem. For us who understand the Spiritual dimension of our perpetual victory, we worship and praise God who already won, for us, every fight we would ever be faced with.
Find more on Micheal W. Smith here:   http://michaelwsmith.com/

3.   'Brand New' by Da’ T.R.U.T.H.  ft. Samoht
I gat trouble all around me
But I wont let it down me
I should never be afraid no
I gat angels all around me
I don’t medicate I meditate
Pushing back all the boundaries

Da’ T.R.U.T.H. featured Samoht on this remarkable track that speaks to the mind, body, soul and spirit of every person who genuinely seeks to understand the appropriate feeling for every season. It is the brand new feeling! We are determined to keep moving away from the same old pain of people not believing in us. Feeling brand new is a weapon and it is the courageous one to activate and use in tackling mindsets, paradigms and arguments that seek to oppress us from within our minds. The song also particularly mentions the ministry of Angels who, as we know, are heavenly fighters.

Follow Da’ T.R.U.T.H. on twitter @truthonduty

4.   'Courageous' by Casting Crowns
We were made to be courageousWe were made to lead the wayWe could be the generationThat finally breaks the chainsWe were made to be courageous...

People are naturally afraid. It is often an instinct that is triggered by incidents, events and uncertainties. There is the call to live a better life which is controlled by the determination to believe and not doubt the WORD that brings life in abundance. Talk about the paradox of faith: we stand by getting on our knees with hands lifted up, not in surrender to the unacceptable circumstances but in celebration of victory over everything that contradicts our inheritance. Casting Crowns also calls us to seek justice, love mercy and walk humbly with our God. This is what true courage is about. 

Please visit their official website www.castingcrowns.com

5.   'Bad Man' by The Gratitude
When I wake upAll I see isYour goodness lordSpreads around meNo matter what it is that ever comes my wayI’ll surely sing my songI wanna go rababa
The Gratitude with the song “Rabababa-Eh” first made it clear with contemporary music clarity that we all can win the most devastating wars with words not with the use of physical guns or material weapons. Interestingly these words are declarations inspired by the Bible and the Holy Spirit. They come in words of understanding and also in tongues that mere mortals can’t figure out. The song 'Bad Man' is one highly dangerous war chant that defeats the enemy through the confidence in our choices. Death and life are in the power of the tongue so when we desire life, that desire births a manifestation through consistent declarations of what we want to see and not what we hear or see around us or on the news.
You can follow The Gratitude on twitter @GratitudeCoza

6.   'My Hope' by Gamie
I know someday it’s gonna be okay
All your pains and sorrows are gonna go away…
My hope is never far away...
This is another perfectly amazing track that reminds us of the light at the end of very tunnel and so we must stay strong and hopeful. This song has all the peculiar elements of a peaceful sound, still the force with which the words empower our dreams and revitalize our hopes is absolutely wonderful.
Hope is an encapsulation of courage and persistence. When people despair, give up or get suicidal it is because they have lost hope or maybe they get to the point where they begin to buy the lie of hopelessness that’s being sold daily by merchants of death. Whatever life throws at us, we can overcome it with hope. Hope is that rope with which we climb up out of the ditches to our desired pedestals. 

More information on Gamie is available at https://itsgamie.com/

Thank you for reading through this article. Our #AnimateExpressions for these artists and their songs go beyond words. To the artists we say thank you for being exceptional music ministers and we pray that you get more blessings and inspirations.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANK YOU YAMAHA FOR EVERY MUSIC PERFECTION

Thinking of chords, notes, sound system and everything that has to do with the highest quality of instruments, am not going to fail in the need to appreciate the brains, creative minds and workforce of Yamaha. Yamaha Corporation, the Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a very wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, and power sports equipment is widely appreciated for their contributions to the making, performing and enjoyment of great music in all genres. So beautify to see all the really gorgeous musical instruments that speak, sing, sound and show the excellence of the brand Yamaha. The Global impact reminds me of the beauty in consistent advancement and upgrade. The impact they have had for centuries in the development and production of magnificent masterpieces is incontrovertible. With the corporate slogan, "Sharing Passion & Performance," the Yamaha Group truly daily con

Our #AnimateExpressions for the song ‘In spite of me’ by Tasha Cobbs-Leonard & Ciara

It is raining here as I write these words of #AnimateExpressions for this exceptionally relatable song by Tasha Cobbs-Leonard and Ciara. Two sisters who really poured out so much passion into this music. The track has been on replay for hours now; I don’t cross every T I don’t dot every i  Gat more flaws than a little And I messed up a thousand times I don’t always commit Sometimes I give up way too quick and then I get tired of trying to run away from who I am to who I want to be…🎶🎤 I ask myself “what are your aspirations in life”? it scares me to realize that I may never meet the minutest part of every single one of them-expectations.  My tears are mixed with the rain, my heart rending form the feeling of disappointment because, again, I have fallen back into the addictions that I keep battling for so many years. These days I wouldn’t even chose me for anything good. They say nobody can really know you as much as you do. Yes. The things I know about me are so hurtful that I would s

TRACK REVIEW: SUNSET BLUSH'S I THINK IT'S TIME

Sunset Blush makes Indie, pop, punk, rock and just about all shades of music. The very unique voice and vocal exceptionalism here is undeniable. The song “I think it’s time” opens with the something like the sound of a happy note of hope. The feeling of clam urgency gives it a poetic placement.✌   “I think it’s time to… Open the curtains …I think it’s time to hug the person right next to you …Hugging stranger’s leads to wedding bells…” This is one of the songs that show up with a reminder of the need for people all over the world to come together and realize that all it takes to move from being strangers to best of friends is a kind gesture. If you keep to yourself and I keep to myself, all we will have is a world of lonely people keeping to themselves and hiding in the shadows of their individual difficulties when the person right next to us can be all the solution we would ever need. They say procrastination steals fulfillment. It reminds me of a beautiful