Skip to main content

Time by NF : A Review for Love & Hope


Hey! Nathan John Feuerstein, NF thanks for being a rapper who really keeps his sleeves rolled up, you sound really good when you sing plus your place as a songwriter is up there at the pinnacle of excellence.

Your song ‘Time’ is one that most of us emotionally realistic people can relate to. The passion poured into that track is pure. With precise deviating from the humdrum love song patterns, it feels so good to have such romantic lyrics pushing out deep truth in a world were commitment, understanding and patience is highly required.

We’re all here in this world making the best of who or what we are and trying to be better.

What we all truly need is time; time to heal, time to change, time to breathe, time to improve, time to do everything right.

Most people will not admit that they often fail to perfectly work out all of the life realities we get faced with daily. 

I know that you are never really patient with yourself when you know that you are in the habit of doing the wrong thing if left alone. He is quick to be all about himself, she is not going to sit back and watch her emotions get drained.
...two passionate people not afraid to say what they think, lead to passionate conversation when it’s hard to agree...
The track resonates with the heartbeat and genuine desire of every sincere person who is not stuck with playing the blame-game but ready to take responsibility and improve the condition of their relationship. We refuse to escape into a virtual fantacy where our imperfections are deactivated.

Time is that one factor that has a universal significance. Think of currency or a trade instrument- “Time is money” Tales are told – “once upon a time”, warning signs go -“time waits for nobody”, schedules are always fixed – “time is of the essence”, and for every competition there is “record time”. Time is this one gift that is most valuable to all of us.

This song inspires me to realize that when I know I am wrong, I will not just apologize and say “I am sorry” but I will ensure that if the time I need is available, nothing will stop me from putting my best into what I share with the one I totally care about.

My #AnimateExpressions for this track carries with it hope that “everything will be alright” not just a passive hope but the powerful one fired up by the commitment to keep changing through the influence of this great music.
-Voguam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANK YOU YAMAHA FOR EVERY MUSIC PERFECTION

Thinking of chords, notes, sound system and everything that has to do with the highest quality of instruments, am not going to fail in the need to appreciate the brains, creative minds and workforce of Yamaha. Yamaha Corporation, the Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a very wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, and power sports equipment is widely appreciated for their contributions to the making, performing and enjoyment of great music in all genres. So beautify to see all the really gorgeous musical instruments that speak, sing, sound and show the excellence of the brand Yamaha. The Global impact reminds me of the beauty in consistent advancement and upgrade. The impact they have had for centuries in the development and production of magnificent masterpieces is incontrovertible. With the corporate slogan, "Sharing Passion & Performance," the Yamaha Group truly daily con

Our #AnimateExpressions for the song ‘In spite of me’ by Tasha Cobbs-Leonard & Ciara

It is raining here as I write these words of #AnimateExpressions for this exceptionally relatable song by Tasha Cobbs-Leonard and Ciara. Two sisters who really poured out so much passion into this music. The track has been on replay for hours now; I don’t cross every T I don’t dot every i  Gat more flaws than a little And I messed up a thousand times I don’t always commit Sometimes I give up way too quick and then I get tired of trying to run away from who I am to who I want to be…🎶🎤 I ask myself “what are your aspirations in life”? it scares me to realize that I may never meet the minutest part of every single one of them-expectations.  My tears are mixed with the rain, my heart rending form the feeling of disappointment because, again, I have fallen back into the addictions that I keep battling for so many years. These days I wouldn’t even chose me for anything good. They say nobody can really know you as much as you do. Yes. The things I know about me are so hurtful that I would s

LET ME GIVE YOUR HEART A BREAK

Demi Lovato always gets me super inspired and excited.  “this is real, this is me, am exactly who am supposed to be now…now I’ve found who I am” these words constantly describe the basis of reality. The words “be real” “be yourself” “don’t pretend” and other amazingly cool stuff that come with the good life feels perfect like watching a movie and learning the lines of the song done by my favorite character.   Now I know my heart needs a break because this thing about me that always wants to love truly and never hide the weakest part of me has constantly led me to shame, hurt and pain. Seriously, the song “Give your heart a break” relates my reality so well. I must say it out loud to Demi Lovato that the powerful pitch, strongly worded lines and excellent use of musical instruments gives her music a highly professional touch and effect like a strong fragrance. “the day I first met you, you told me you never fall in love Now that I get you, I know fear i