Skip to main content

TRACK REVIEW: SUNSET BLUSH'S I THINK IT'S TIME



Sunset Blush makes Indie, pop, punk, rock and just about all shades of music.

The very unique voice and vocal exceptionalism here is undeniable.

The song “I think it’s time” opens with the something like the sound of a happy note of hope. The feeling of clam urgency gives it a poetic placement.✌


 “I think it’s time to…
Open the curtains
…I think it’s time to hug the person right next to you
…Hugging stranger’s leads to wedding bells…”

This is one of the songs that show up with a reminder of the need for people all over the world to come together and realize that all it takes to move from being strangers to best of friends is a kind gesture. If you keep to yourself and I keep to myself, all we will have is a world of lonely people keeping to themselves and hiding in the shadows of their individual difficulties when the person right next to us can be all the solution we would ever need.


They say procrastination steals fulfillment. It reminds me of a beautiful lady who rushed into a shopping mall with the “it’s about to go down” look on her face. She looked all fierce and hurtful, then boom! She bumped into a little child crying for help to find her father. They had gone into a pep store to find some new toys but somehow got out of the store through different exits. Now the beautiful lady had to abandon whatever got her there in the first place, took time out to help the little girl out and found her father. That singular act sparked something that day…the rest is history, not so much of a romantic one but the truth is that, an opportunity to be amazing showed up and it was appropriately utilized. we should all look out and do the needful daily.

Sunset Blush brings a flow in this music that transcends mere rhythm. The picking skills displayed in the use of that string musical instrument is so good. If I had this guitar- playing-pro-spirit in me activated, I would say I hear the high and low ‘E’ strings making massive impacts and the ‘G’ chord was used together with some new slash chords that strum through high octaves…but hey! What do I know? just feeling the music flow of excellence and celebrating a brilliant work of art.
“I think it's time" by Sunset Blush is out now on iTunes and Spotify.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANK YOU YAMAHA FOR EVERY MUSIC PERFECTION

Thinking of chords, notes, sound system and everything that has to do with the highest quality of instruments, am not going to fail in the need to appreciate the brains, creative minds and workforce of Yamaha. Yamaha Corporation, the Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a very wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, and power sports equipment is widely appreciated for their contributions to the making, performing and enjoyment of great music in all genres. So beautify to see all the really gorgeous musical instruments that speak, sing, sound and show the excellence of the brand Yamaha. The Global impact reminds me of the beauty in consistent advancement and upgrade. The impact they have had for centuries in the development and production of magnificent masterpieces is incontrovertible. With the corporate slogan, "Sharing Passion & Performance," the Yamaha Group truly daily con

Our #AnimateExpressions for the song ‘In spite of me’ by Tasha Cobbs-Leonard & Ciara

It is raining here as I write these words of #AnimateExpressions for this exceptionally relatable song by Tasha Cobbs-Leonard and Ciara. Two sisters who really poured out so much passion into this music. The track has been on replay for hours now; I don’t cross every T I don’t dot every i  Gat more flaws than a little And I messed up a thousand times I don’t always commit Sometimes I give up way too quick and then I get tired of trying to run away from who I am to who I want to be…🎶🎤 I ask myself “what are your aspirations in life”? it scares me to realize that I may never meet the minutest part of every single one of them-expectations.  My tears are mixed with the rain, my heart rending form the feeling of disappointment because, again, I have fallen back into the addictions that I keep battling for so many years. These days I wouldn’t even chose me for anything good. They say nobody can really know you as much as you do. Yes. The things I know about me are so hurtful that I would s