Skip to main content

ANIMATE EXPRESSIONS OF LOVE FOR DAREY ART ALADE’S SONG; THE WAY YOU ARE.

My perspective regarding existence is relational and the relationship is such that music has constantly redefined. I have come to the conclusion that every question of human interaction with reality, fiction or fantasy has a musical answer. From words in a song to the powerful effect of the combination of sound produced by instruments and the result of mixing at production, it is undeniable that the success of a song or any musical piece cannot be totally measured ever! This is because, music has a characteristic feature of effects and impact in ways that may not be known or accepted for a long time.

“Thinking you’re not good for you, but you are good for me” I am listening to this and am feeling the pressure of measuring up to my peers and celebrities I admire greatly. In my mind, I am one who seeks to improve on his personality but the song offers me the benefit of benefiting from contentment with my individual qualities which I often detest. 



In a word of great achievers, innovators and productive professionals, the very beginning of success is learning to appreciate me, who I am and what my emotional cravings are. Don’t live in denial man! My words to the man in the mirror; accept who you are and be the best at what you want to be. Quickly I realize that thinking am not good for myself is very wrong because am sure better and indeed the best for more people than I can count.

The other day, walking down a busy street I met “the girls”-all four of them; “too thick” “too short” “too slim” “too tall” each one needing to be what the other wished they weren’t, with a speedy reflex I contemplated being ‘rich &handsome’ or ‘tough & muscular’ or ‘bald & pot-bellied’ or… then came these words to me, from me…stop!!! You just cannot be everything to everyone at the same time. The content of a person’s character is a better reason for selection.

Seeking to improve on my personality is an innate human identity because nature does not support my desire to remain on a spot so I keep growing till am old and gray. Creativity is a gift in this world we live in and we are to develop, to improve and to elevate. As I get on with all of these, it is imperative to be mindful of the need to fully grasp and utilize the potentials in my current circumstance by being respectful of myself and others, not relegating anyone or anything to the background just because they are not, (seemingly) good enough.



- The Muso Pole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANK YOU YAMAHA FOR EVERY MUSIC PERFECTION

Thinking of chords, notes, sound system and everything that has to do with the highest quality of instruments, am not going to fail in the need to appreciate the brains, creative minds and workforce of Yamaha. Yamaha Corporation, the Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a very wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, and power sports equipment is widely appreciated for their contributions to the making, performing and enjoyment of great music in all genres. So beautify to see all the really gorgeous musical instruments that speak, sing, sound and show the excellence of the brand Yamaha. The Global impact reminds me of the beauty in consistent advancement and upgrade. The impact they have had for centuries in the development and production of magnificent masterpieces is incontrovertible. With the corporate slogan, "Sharing Passion & Performance," the Yamaha Group truly daily con

Our #AnimateExpressions for the song ‘In spite of me’ by Tasha Cobbs-Leonard & Ciara

It is raining here as I write these words of #AnimateExpressions for this exceptionally relatable song by Tasha Cobbs-Leonard and Ciara. Two sisters who really poured out so much passion into this music. The track has been on replay for hours now; I don’t cross every T I don’t dot every i  Gat more flaws than a little And I messed up a thousand times I don’t always commit Sometimes I give up way too quick and then I get tired of trying to run away from who I am to who I want to be…🎶🎤 I ask myself “what are your aspirations in life”? it scares me to realize that I may never meet the minutest part of every single one of them-expectations.  My tears are mixed with the rain, my heart rending form the feeling of disappointment because, again, I have fallen back into the addictions that I keep battling for so many years. These days I wouldn’t even chose me for anything good. They say nobody can really know you as much as you do. Yes. The things I know about me are so hurtful that I would s

TRACK REVIEW: SUNSET BLUSH'S I THINK IT'S TIME

Sunset Blush makes Indie, pop, punk, rock and just about all shades of music. The very unique voice and vocal exceptionalism here is undeniable. The song “I think it’s time” opens with the something like the sound of a happy note of hope. The feeling of clam urgency gives it a poetic placement.✌   “I think it’s time to… Open the curtains …I think it’s time to hug the person right next to you …Hugging stranger’s leads to wedding bells…” This is one of the songs that show up with a reminder of the need for people all over the world to come together and realize that all it takes to move from being strangers to best of friends is a kind gesture. If you keep to yourself and I keep to myself, all we will have is a world of lonely people keeping to themselves and hiding in the shadows of their individual difficulties when the person right next to us can be all the solution we would ever need. They say procrastination steals fulfillment. It reminds me of a beautiful